International metal company (HQ in USA) is looking for a Chief Accountant for a production facility in Alabuga (Tatarstan)
- Supervise and develop accounting personnel so as to meet accounting and finance objectives;
- Prepare and deliver financial reports for management of in accordance with corporate deadlines;
- Maintain a knowledge of all relevant accounting standards and tax laws that apply to business and communicate these as needed to management. Ensure in compliance with all such standards and laws. Ensure that all required tax and government reports, and tax returns, are completed and submitted in a timely and accurate manner;
- Plan and manage the external audit of financial statements performed annually by independent auditors;
- Participate in strategic planning for the organization, and lead financial efforts to support growth;
- Assist in credit policy development and customer credit management. Analyze new customers’ financial conditions and set credit limits;
- Manage all functions of payroll.
- Higher Economics education;
- Experience as Chief Accountant at least 3 years in a production company;
- English - upper-intermediate;
- Ability to develop and/or work with complex spreadsheets, word processing software and ERP systems;
- Knowledge of Infor/Mapics ERP an advantage;
- Two years of experience in credit is an advantage;
- Experience in working for a manufacturing company;
- Knowledge of standard inventory costing systems is an advantage.
- Job in an international metal company;
- Interesting tasks;
- Voluntary medical insurance, family support;
- Salary to be discussed individually.